Weekend bike packing adventure from London to the Suffolk Coast
Gravel/CX MTB bikes | Weekend Bike Packing Adventure | 210 km/130 miles | 2 days
Do the Dun run with a difference, do it off-road! This is a weekend’s gravel bike packing with a difference, a route that threads its way through the Essex and Suffolk countryside to reach the seaside at Dunwich. Arrive in time to enjoy a refreshing pint, or if you’re brave swim in the briny!
Fully supported ride that includes feed stops, a nights camping, mechanical backup, luggage transfers, what's more there’s a bus (and van for your bike) to bring you back to London.
- Dates: Saturday 30th to Sunday 31st July
- Start point: Herne Hill Velodrome, Burbage Rd, SE24
- Miles per day: 105km / 65 miles
- Distance: 210 km / 130 miles
- Climb: tbc
- Percentage off-road: 65%
- Trail surface: Natural | Gravel | Cycle Paths | Single Track
What is included in the price?
- GPX route maps
- Feed stations on Saturday and Sunday
- Mobile mechanics
- Luggage transfers
- Campsite fees
- Breakfast on Sunday morning
- Bus/lorry trip back for you/your bike and camping kit to Herne Hill Velodrome on Sunday evening
Is this ride for me?
Ideal for riders with some off-road experience and reasonable fitness looking for a challenge.
Is my bike OK for this ride?
The route is best completed on a gravel, cyclocross or mountain bike.