Gravel/CX MTB bikes | 1 day Charity Gravel Adventure | Fully Supported | 66miles/106km
“Hands down the best off road sportive I’ve done. Trails I simply didn’t know existed so close to South London. Challenging for seasoned riders but accessible for those new to the discipline. See you there again next year!”
James K. London.
Thank you to everyone who rode the Southern Grit - we’ll be back for another 100 km ride in the glorious countryside South of the River in May 2024.
Read the reviews and register your interest….
- Date: Sunday 19th May 2024
- Distance: approx. 100 kms
- Climb: tba
- Percentage off road: tba
- Trail surface: Natural, Gravel, Cycle Paths, Single Track
What is included in the price?
All rides are fully supported with
- Coffee and Croissant to get you going.
- GPX route maps.
- Feed station midway with a mechanic.
- Pizza and beer when you return to the Velodrome.
- All profits are donated to the Herne Hill Velodrome to be used to maintain and improve the off-road trails.
Is this ride for me?
Ideal for riders with some off-road experience and reasonable fitness looking for a challenge.
Is my bike OK for this ride?
The route is best completed on the gravel/CX bike or a mountain bike.