Groups of up 8 riders | All Bikes | Trails & single track | 4 hours
Have a break and leave the smokes behind you for an afternoon!
Explore the bridle and byways that surround London at a pace that suits you and your friends.
The capital's Green Belt is packed with rides to suit every ability and fitness whether its a leisure meander or a full-blown training blast, there's something new to discover near you
Contact us with any questions.
How does it work?
Gather a group of friends or fellow club mates, check my availability on the calendar and book a slot, and I'll be in contact to discuss your group's expectations to discuss route options, pace and meeting points.
We can meet anywhere within a 30-mile radius of London, when scheduling a time please bear in mind that I'm coming from Brixton in SW London.
Once you have made a booking please I'll be in contact to arrange the finer details.
Have a look at our routes and plunder my deep knowledge of the bridle and byways surrounding London or I'll create a route starting and finishing near you.
These rides are designed for smaller groups to a maximum of 8 riders
- Duration: 4 hours of riding time.
- Distance: Dependent on groups fitness and ability
- Level: All abilities from novice to expert
- Group Size: max 6 people
Is my bike OK for this ride?
Ideally, riders should have cyclocross or gravel bikes.
What do I need to bring?
- Helmet (wearing helmets is a must on our rides)
- Spare inner tube
- Snacks and Water
- Rain jacket (if required)
- Suitably warm/cool clothing for the weather
- Sunscreen (as necessary)
What's included in the price?
- Guide for the ride
- Route planning
- Advice on off-road cycling
- Tips on bike handling skills
What's not included in the price?
- Reasonable travel expenses - the cost of these will be agreed upon before the session takes place.